As a student, confinement can be very complicated: small accommodation, isolation, fear for exams…
Between worrying about yourself and loved ones, the anxiety of the end of the school year and the uncertainty of the weeks to come… being locked up at home and radically changing your lifestyle can be a real source of stress.
This situation is exceptional and we never thought we would experience this. We had to learn to organize our lives differently, to continue studying, working, playing sports or talking with our friends and family. But confinement is not inevitable and can even be an opportunity to open up to new things. Let’s take the positive, to keep the morale and the energy to come out together, stronger, from this health crisis!
- 1 Let’s see together how to stay the course!
- 2 Nightline’s 7 tips to take care of your psychological well-being in confinement
- 3 Nightline’s 7 tips for health students during this health crisis
- 4 The main free listening services for all students in France
- 5 The main free listening services for all students in the health sector
- 6 At HEYME, your well-being is yours!
Let’s see together how to stay the course!
If you are in this situation or if you know someone who is, you will find the following information:
- A census document for each academy in France, listing the psychological support available to students in the academy and the terms of access
- Advice for dealing with psychological suffering, for all students
- Advice for managing psychological suffering, for health students
- The list of listening services available during the crisis around the country, classified by theme
- The list of listening services for health students
Nightline Paris is an association that takes action to improve the mental health of students. Since 2017, it has offered a free listening service (by phone or chat) for students. The service is run by volunteers who take turns in the evening from 9 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. to take calls in English and French. Nightline Paris is part of the eco-system of well-being and student mental health in Paris by providing an approach that emphasizes the role of peers and student initiative.
The association is supported by the higher education establishments that join its initiative as well as by the CROUS of Paris, the Ile-de-France Regional Health Agency, the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, the Ministry of Solidarity and Health and the City of Paris.
Nightline’s 7 tips to take care of your psychological well-being in confinement
- Get informed yes but properly
- Keep a social connection with your loved ones
- Organize your days
- Vary your activities and keep your mind active
- Take care of yourself and don’t let go
- Write down your thoughts
- Ask for help
Nightline’s 7 tips for health students during this health crisis
Many health students are mobilized to strengthen the teams and help hospitalized patients. The days are long, trying and you are certainly exhausted. Thank you very much for being there for us! But you must not forget yourself and it is important that you take care of yourself too:
- Meet your basic needs
- take breaks
- self watch yourself
- Support your colleagues
- Communicate with your family, friends
- Stay informed
- Ask for help if you feel overwhelmed
The main free listening services for all students in France
- The COVID-19 psychological help cell : 0 800 130 000
- S.O.S friendship : 09 72 39 40 50
- suicide listen : 01 45 39 40 00
- France depression : 07 84 96 88 28
- The Red Cross : 0 800 858 858
- net listening : 0 800 200 200
- Violence against women info : 3919
- rape women information : 0 800 05 95 95
- drug info service : 0 800 23 13 13
- Cannabis listening : 0 980 980 940
- alcohol info service : 0 980 980 930
- Tobacco info service : 3989
- AIDS info service : 0 800 840 800
The main free listening services for all students in the health sector
- ANEPF : 06 89 26 54 02
- National Council of the Order of Physicians : 0 800 800 854
- CyberPsyCO : 0 800 200 00
- SPS (care for health professionals) : 0 805 23 23 36
At HEYME, your well-being is yours!
Being in good mental and physical health is essential for personal development. A leading player in the field of mutual health insurance, HEYME offers you a well-being pack from €4.5/month.
The wellness package includes:
By opting for the well-being pack, you will benefit from a reimbursement of up to a maximum of €30/year for any membership in a sports association, a gym, a sports club or even a sporting event.
Alternative medicine package:
For a well-deserved moment of relaxation and to take care of your physical and mental well-being, HEYME offers you the reimbursement of your consultations in alternative medicine: sophrology, acupuncture, kinesiology, therapeutic hypnosis, osteopathy, chiropractic, etiopathy, or teleconsultation package psychological. Reimbursement is up to €20 at the limit of 2 sessions per year.
Health and well-being prevention package up to €80 per year. It includes :
- The package helps to quit smoking up to €30/year;
- The parapharmacy body care package up to €20/year;
- The dietary and nutritional package, innovative coaching with OVIVA: 1 teleconsultation and 2 weeks of ultra-personalized follow-up up to €30/year.
👉 HEYME wellness package insurance