Help with student health insurance
The Landes Departmental Council has set up the “Assistance to student mutual insurance” system to promote autonomy, access to care and strengthen information to make “today’s young people tomorrow’s adults in better health than their elders”
Scholarship students from the Landes department can benefit from coverage of €100 of the annual contribution for complementary health insurance. Assistance is granted under the following conditions:
Conditions of eligibility :
- be under the age of 31 on October 1 of the academic year;
- have their own home or that of their parents located in the Landes;
- be enrolled in a public or private higher education institution (under contract and eligible for national scholarships).
- be a scholarship holder;
- not be covered by the parents’ complementary health insurance;
- not be a beneficiary of Complementary Health Solidarity (formerly Aid to Complementary Health (ACS) and Universal-Complementary Medical Coverage (CMU-C)).
How to benefit from the aid of 100€?
1- Choose a complementary health HEYME
2- Prepare the following supporting documents:
- photocopy of both sides of your final scholarship award notification for the academic year concerned;
- your school certificate;
- your certificate on the honor of non-collection of the CSS (ex CMU-C / ACS);
- your HEYME certificate (sent by email at the time of subscription);
- your bank details.
3- Place these pieces on https://mesdemarches.landes.fr/
You can also send them by mail to the following address:
Landes Departmental Council
Department of Education, Youth and Sports
23, rue Victor-Hugo
40025 MONT-DE-MARSAN CEDEX
More information HERE
Why choose a HEYME guarantee?
Our offer is specially designed for students. It is simple, totally digital and covers all your needs at ultra-competitive prices.
HEYME makes your life easier with:
- access to teleconsultation to get a doctor’s opinion without moving your sofa;
- a good deals app to take advantage of thousands of discounts throughout the year in your favorite stores;
- an app to track your reimbursements, store your medical documents, and contact us with all your questions;
- a team of experts available and ready to listen, by chat, email or telephone.
👉 HEYME student mutual