So that all students can benefit from access to care, the Occitanie Region is setting up specific aid.
The Region deploys throughout the regional territory, in complementarity with the national systems, specific aid, under certain conditions, to promote access to healthcare for students: the Student Mutual Pass
This system aims to encourage scholarship students who cannot benefit from complementary health cover to take out complementary health insurance with mutualist organizations or partner insurance companies in the Region.
Scholarship students benefit fromaid from the Region in the amount of 100 euros to finance their supplementary health insurance.
- 1 Who is the help of the Occitanie Region for: the Pass Mutuelle Etudiant?
- 2 How much is the Pass Mutuelle, the aid from the Occitanie Region?
- 3 How to benefit from the Mutual Pass of the Occitanie Region?
Who is the help of the Occitanie Region for: the Pass Mutuelle Etudiant?
are eligible : students enrolled in a higher establishment in the Occitanie / Pyrénées – Méditerranée Region and benefiting from a scholarship based on social criteria from levels 0 to 4; or the Regional Social Assistance Fund or the Emergency Assistance Fund or the specific annual allowance (ASAA) corresponding to levels 0 to 4 managed by the CROUS.
As an indication, this concerns scholarship students based on social criteria who come under the Ministries of National Education, Culture, Higher Education and Research, Agriculture, Transport, Defence, Economics, Finance and Industry, or who are trained in the health and social sector provided in a training institute approved by the Occitanie Region (scholarships paid by the Region),
Are not eligible : students meeting the conditions to benefit from the Complementary Solidarity Healthany other similar device defined by the social security financing law, or students who are entitled to a parent’s complementary health insurance.
How much is the Pass Mutuelle, the aid from the Occitanie Region?
Regional aid amounts to a maximum of €100 for an annual fee. If the annual rate is less than €100, you will not have to pay any fees, but if it is higher you will have to pay the difference.
At HEYME, the first level of mutual insurance costs €9.90/month and covers your essential needs: day-to-day care (doctor, dentist, etc.), hospitalization and medication. There would therefore remain a contribution of €18.80 to be paid (9.90/month X12 = €118.80).
GOOD NEWS !
Thealth being our priority, we have decided to take charge of this remaining sum to allow you to benefit from complementary health insurance at €0*entirely financed by the Occitanie region and by HEYME.
*On Level 1 mutual only
How to benefit from the Mutual Pass of the Occitanie Region?
Our HEYME health mutuals are eligible for regional aid.
1. Choose HERE a HEYME guarantee adapted to your needs;
2. Prepare supporting documents;
- Your scholarship certificate;
- Your proof of enrollment in higher education;
- If you are financially dependent on your parents: a certificate showing that your parents are not eligible for Complementary Health Solidarity or Assistance with the payment of Complementary Health;
- If you are financially independent of your parents: your certificate of non-eligibility for Complementary Health Solidarity or Assistance with the payment of Complementary Health;
3. Send us all the elements via the Contact form